I am an applied scientist at AWS AI Labs. I am part of the science team that builds Amazon CodeWhisperer. Before joining AWS, I completed my Ph.D. in Computer Science from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) under the supervision of Dr. Kai-Wei Chang. My research interests span the areas of natural language processing (NLP), with a focus on learning from limited labeled data. My current works revolve around code search, code re-ranking, and retrieval augmented generation.
I have received my Bachelor's in Computer Science and Engineering from the CSE@BUET, in February 2013 and my Master of Computer Science from the CS@UVA, in August 2017. I like to solve problems to improve my programming skill in free time. I have answered 500+ questions on StackOverflow and earned 30,000+ reputation.
News and Announcements
- [12.2022] Checkout our work, CoCoMIC.
- [10.2022] Checkout our work, ContraGen and MBXP.
- [10.2022] One paper got accepted at EMNLP-Findings 2022.
- [04.2022] One paper got accepted at NAACL-Findings 2022.
- [10.2021] I joined AWS AI Labs as an applied scientist!
- [08.2021] We have released a dataset on programming language translation.
- [08.2021] Two papers [1, 2] got accepted at EMNLP 2021.