I am an applied scientist at AWS AI. Before joining AWS, I completed my Ph.D. in Computer Science from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) under the supervision of Dr. Kai-Wei Chang. My research interests span the areas of natural language processing (NLP), with a particular focus on transfer learning. My current works revolve around representation learning for programming languages to automate software engineering applications.
I have received my Bachelor's in Computer Science and Engineering from the CSE@BUET, in February 2013 and my Master of Computer Science from the CS@UVA, in August 2017. I like to solve problems to improve my programming skill in my free time. I have given 500+ answers on StackOverflow and earned 25,000+ reputation.
News and Announcements
- [08.2021] We have released a dataset on programming language translation.
- [08.2021] Two papers [1, 2] got accepted at EMNLP 2021.
- [07.2021] I will join AWS AI as an applied scientist after graduation!
- [05.2021] Four papers [1, 2, 3, 4] got accepted at ACL 2021.
- [03.2021] One paper got accepted at NAACL 2021.
- [01.2021] Checkout our work on information extraction from privacy policies.
- [12.2020] Two papers [1, 2] got accepted at AAAI 2021.